Receiving Services Process
Free consultation with an expert representative from our team.
Complete, individualized pediatric physical therapy evaluation.
A comprehensive review of the evaluation summarized in a parent friendly report.
Individualized plan of care and one-on-one sessions with a qualified and experienced therapist.
Ongoing support for parents including home practice and techniques to implement into daily activities.
Some Diagnoses We Treat
- Hip dysplasia
- Arthrogyposis (congenital joint contractures)
- Infantile scoliosis
- Cerebral Palsy
- Spina Bifida
- Traumatic brain injury
- Brachial Plexus injury
- Down syndrome
- Spinal muscular Atrophy
- Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
- Duchenne muscular dystrophy
Due to cardiovascular, surgical, & oncongenic issues.
- Rotationplasty s/p osteosarcoma
- Ventricular septal defect
- Idiopathic toe walking
Generalized Muscle Weakness
We Are Experts In...
Gross Motor Skills
- Performing larger movement activities like walking, climbing, running, and jumping
- Lower extremity and trunk mobility and strength (core, hip, knee, and ankle)
- Coordination and reactive balance for dynamic activities
Sensory Motor Integration
- Processing information from all senses (vision, hearing, touch, knowledge of body position, etc.) to produce meaningful movement and interactions
- Body and spatial awareness
- Balance and coordination
- Proprioceptive awareness (spatial awareness with the body)
Body Positioning & Ergonomics
- Static and dynamic symmetrical head and body alignment
- Use of adaptive equipment to help achieve effective positions
- Handling and ergonomics during daily activities as well as positions such as sitting and standing
Behavior & Cognition
- Responding to the environment including interactions with people
- Processing thoughts into words and actions
- Including all components of what makes a person into treatment