Physical therapists dedicated to helping children make incredible gains.
We Are Experts In...
Gross Motor Skills
- Performing larger movement activities like walking, climbing, running, and jumping
- Lower extremity and trunk mobility and strength (core, hip, knee, and ankle)
- Coordination and reactive balance for dynamic activities
Sensory Motor Integration
- Processing information from all senses (vision, hearing, touch, knowledge of body position, etc.) to produce meaningful movement and interactions
- Body and spatial awareness
- Balance and coordination
- Proprioceptive awareness (spatial awareness with the body)
Body Positioning & Ergonomics
- Static and dynamic symmetrical head and body alignment
- Use of adaptive equipment to help achieve effective positions
- Handling and ergonomics during daily activities as well as positions such as sitting and standing
Behavior & Cognition
- Responding to the environment including interactions with people
- Processing thoughts into words and actions
- Including all components of what makes a person into treatment
What People Are Saying
- "Highly Recommended! Jonathan treated our son Tucker who was delayed in his gross motor development. Jonathan was incredible and has a great way about him. Tucker loved his time with Jonathan and made great progress in the weeks after the sessions started. Tucker is now all caught up and doing wonderful. If you need PT for your child you would be lucky to have them. Thanks Jonathan and Chicago Kids Therapy!"
- "This is THE clinic to call for Pediatric Physical Therapy. Chicago Kids helped my son and they were wonderful. It was refreshing to deal with folks that were professional, responsive, organized, etc. The therapists, the staff, the facility, etc are all top notch. This place is a hidden gem."
- "I highly recommend therapy services with this group. My daughter has loved going and has made tremendous progress in PT with Jonathan and Emma. We felt safe sending our child there during COVID and they took excellent precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy. We would still be going if we didn't relocate!"
- "I can't express how happy our family is with the Chicago Kids Therapy. My son was welcome with so much kindness and love from every team member since the first day. Everyone in this place is always so positive and kind; they always show they care for our little one. Donna Bagdasarian has been an amazing with the Physical Therapy for our son along with the other therapists Alyssa B and Meaghan C who have been there for our kid since day one. They have a great communication with each other which helped to make learning easier for our son."
- "Chicago Kids Therapy has an amazing team dedicated to ensuring their clients thrive and meet as many goals as possible. It is a wonderful place that provides kids with the skills they need to partake in everyday activities."
- "We had the best experience working with Jonathan at Chicago Kids Therapy. Would 100% recommend him to anyone considering some PT support!"