Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award
Do you know a second year graduate student who exhibits exceptional pediatric clinical skills?
Chicago Kids Therapy wants to recognize them!
This year, Chicago Kids Therapy will be launching the Most Promising Pediatric Clinician Award. We want to acknowledge the hard work and dedication demonstrated by graduate student clinicians that are already making an impact in pediatric physical therapy.
Selected students will be presented with an award of $500.
Applications will be open starting in November 2020 with winners chosen in January of 2021.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 773-998-8400.
Nominees should demonstrate:
- A passion and commitment to serve pediatrics in their career
- Incredible personal skills with children, peers, and supervisors
- Excellent academic skills
- A strong capacity for leadership
- Advanced maturity and professionalism
Nominees will be reviewed by Chicago Kids Therapy’s team of experienced SLPs.